Wednesday, July 19, 2006

HEY PEOPLE....OPRAH'S NOT GAY!!!!


So what if she was? I could care less if she is or isn't. I have more impotant things that make my world go round. Don't we have more things to worry about? Like the war in Iraq or the insanity that's going on between Israel and Lebanon? Things that really matter? I don't watch Oprah anyway. She is not my *spritual* leader. I have nothing against her. She's just not in my circle of concern.

But, since I brought the subject up..... Oprah and Gayle's relationship is *otherwordly.* That's what she said. Whatever that is. They are just really good friends. They enjoy each other's company. They've bonded!!

I have an *otherwordly* relationship with a couple of my girl friends. We are just really good friends, who enjoy each other's company. We've bonded!!!!! We aren't gay. Although we could be mistaken for being a gay couple, I guess. Why should anyone really care?

Now, the story is straight (pun intended). Although, looks like Gayle is running after her in this picture. LOL Oh, they're just out for a jog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home