Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Psssttt.....

......I'm letting you in on alittle secret. In two weeks from today my best *bud* is having a birthday. She is probably wondering why I haven't been doing my ususal month long birthday thing. I usually start the first day of January with the *count down to birthday nonsense.* This includes e-cards, goofy e-mails about things that might happen, music and etc, leading up to the day. Our birthdays are one month apart. We are much more like sisters than friends. We are like:
  • Batman & Robin
  • Frodo & Sam
  • Yogi & Boo Boo
  • Lone Ranger & Tonto
  • Thelma & Louise
  • Sponge Bob & Patrick
  • cake & ice cream
  • Andy & Barney

The list could go on and on. I've decided to do something different this year. Oh yeah......there's going to be *nonsense.* She's just not going to know when, where, or how.

Here's a early (clink) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VICKI C.

With love, Frodo.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Vicki C. said...

"Oh my goodness" as Shirley Temple would say.

Never know what to expect from you.

Thanks
Sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home