Friday, January 20, 2006

4 8 15 16 23 42

I've just finished watching the first season of Lost. I know......I'm WAY, WAY, behind. It's not like I've just found about Lost either. I was just watching other things. My nephew says that I'll never get caught up. Maybe, not until it goes off the air. I watched a couple of episodes of last season, but it didn't make a whole lot of sense......so I'm starting from scratch. I haven't watched any from this season.

This show is so good. It's like a giant brain teaser. There are tons of web site dedicated to helping you solve the puzzles and spoiling it too. My favorite site is http://www.oceanic-air.com. It's very cleverly done.

Renting season one has allowed me to *dig* into each episode and hunt for clues. I'm totally hooked on Lost. I love it.

So, if you are the other person out there NOT watching Lost, it's not too late. But.....you will be WAY behind.

I'm waiting for the *thing* to come out of the jungle!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Vicki C. said...

Oh, the second season you will see a thing but you still wonder, what the heck?

I like the show also but wish that at least every other show they would reveal a little more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home