Monday, January 23, 2006

Find A Grave


I came across this rather odd, but interesting web site http://www.findagrave.com where you can look for graves. You can search by state or country. Famous and not so famous. You can even add your own family and friends by setting up an account. Most of the *graves* I *visited* had pictures of the person and of their grave site. You can also vote as to how popular this person was. There is even a place to leave a *note* for this person.

What I found strange was they have a store where you can buy stuff. Stuff like T-shirts, mugs, ball caps, post cards and of all things .....tattoos! The picture is the front of one of the post cards. I don't know about you, but, I would rather not get a *grave post card.* That's kind of creepy. *Having a wonderful time. Wish you were here. See you soon.*

Why would you want to have this site on your cell phone? It's available. I'd be afraid when it updated that the grim reaper was calling for me.

Guess I'll go get me a Grave tattoo. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home