Saturday, January 28, 2006

I *Heart* My Nano

I got my new gadget, iPod Nano for Christmas from my *significant other.* I had to wait until a couple weeks after Christmas to get it because, as usual, he waits until the day of to get my gift. Since this was a very hot item, everyone was out, even on-line. It was worth it. This is my most favorite gadget right now. The sound is absolutely incredible. Light weight. Easy to use. Lots of memory.

My Nano goes to work with me, on walks with the dog and anywhere else I might go that requires waiting. I mainly wanted it to have something to listen to while I work and when flying. I work outside and by myself most of the time and need some *company.* No, I'm not a *ho.* Up until now, I had a very small am/fm portable, but sometimes the reception wasn't good and you have to put up with all that yacking. If I was going to be in one place where I could take my *boom box* I did that.

My playlist goes from ABBA, B 52's to Madonna, John Mayer, Uncle Kracker, Black Eyed Peas, Nora Jones, Santana, Jewel, Jason Mraz, Elton John, Blondie, Coldplay. etc. Bonnie Raitt, Michelle Branch, more Santana, k.d.lang, Amy Grant, Cher, etc. are just waiting to be places on the *A-list.*

Shasta, Nano and Kelly Clarkston want to go for a walk. C-YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home